Thursday 27 February 2014

REVIEW TOUR & PROMO - Harpers Little Spitfire by Angel Steel

~Harper’s Little Spitfire~
Release date:
E book: March 2, 2014

 ~Synopsis~
For the last 15 years, Sage Mathews has had her eye on one of the Harper brothers. Each time she came even remotely close to catching his eye, he ruined it by taking advantage of the closest woman around. Despite her many attempts of capturing his attention, she repeatedly ended up suffering from the pain yet again. Having been hurt for the last time, Sage decides to pull herself away from the bad boys of Laker. Fate had a different plan for her… Certain surprises have drawn Sage back into the path of the Harper brothers once again, this time exposing her to their interesting...predilections. Possessing secrets of her own, she is thrown into a world she never thought possible. One woman holds the Harper brothers' hearts in the palm of her hands, but the true bad boy for her won't allow her into his heart. Will he ever drop his guard down and finally feel the true love from a woman? Will she allow one of the Harper brothers into her heart? Or will he demolish her entirely for anyone else?
                            ~Teaser~

 ~My Review~

 I was actually very surprised by this book, from the blurb I expected her to like all the brothers but choose and go after only one. How wrong I was. She had them all! What a lucky girl is all I can say. Sage has been in love with all four Harper brothers for around 10 years. She thinks they see her as a friend, when in reality they feel she belongs to all of them. All they need is for their brother Mac to agree.

The chemistry between Sage and each one of the brothers was off the page. The times she spent with either one or all of the brothers was intense and still quite intimate between them. After years of pushing her away and seeing other women, the brothers only made their intentions to Sage known after she'd had enough and went on a night out to find herself a man. Something they were very unhappy about. The intensity of the book really kicked off after this, with all the brothers playing their card for Sage. How will this end?

I must admit, I usually avoid books with love triangles or that isn't monogamy, but I decided to give it a go and go out of my comfort zone. I was actually surprised to find that I did enjoy it! It was sooo different to my usual read and once I started, I couldn't put it down. I actually loved each brother, they were so different and the steamy moments in the book were very, very hot. Wow. Even though at times I did find the number of people together a little overwhelming, it seemed to work. Would it happen in real life? Probably not, but in a book? It makes for one hell of a story. I can't wait to read more from Angel Steel!


My rating



 ~About Author~
Born and bred in Australia. Have lived here all my life with my wonderful husband and 4 children. Love reading any kind of books and love to write. Currently writing my second book in the 'Sweet Series' and love it.
~Social links~

No comments:

Post a Comment